"Some people in life know exactly what they want to achieve. This is a book for the rest of us." - Victoria Labalme
if you're trying to figure out your next steps at work or in life...
if you wish you had the courage to move in a new direction...
if you sense there's something more, waiting to be discovered...
Risk Forward will help you find your way.
In this brief, full color, whimsical book "experience," Hall of Fame speaker, leading consultant, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author Victoria Labalme shares a series of principles from the arts that are practical, reassuring, and radically freeing.
"Sage advice-and brisk inspiration-for anyone contemplating the daunting prospect of a new project or change of direction."
- Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group
"RISK FORWARD is a mosaic that will change the way you view your life forever."
- Roberta Matuson, FORBES.com
"If Picasso and Apple produced a book, this would be it!!!"
- Vince Poscente, New York Times best-selling author & Olympian
Through these uniquely designed and thought-provoking pages, you'll learn:
• 4 Questions to help you discover your next best step
• How to make a decision when you have a variety of options
• 3 key filters to evaluate input and advice
• Permission and Ideas to express your whole self at work and in life
• The #1 way to identify what really matters
• What holds you back