Romancing The Thai By Mark Reynolds is the only Thai romance language Phrasebook you’re going to be needing when holidaying in Thailand. This book will introduce you to all the most useful Thai romantic phrases you’ll ever need when looking for love & romance in the Land Of Smiles.
The book includes...
1) Ice breakers. Hello how are you ? What’s your name? etc. No Thai language Romantic phrasebook should be without these basic bread and butter ice breakers.
2) Talking about the Thai girls family. This is going to score you brownie points when dating most Thai women!
3) Basic romantic talk. Have you got a boyfriend / girlfriend? Would you like to go out? Etc.
4) Eating out. There’s nothing like a bit of whining and dinning to get the ball rolling!
5) Romantic phrases and conversations. “I love you” “I want to share my life with you” etc.
6) Conversational text sections where you can practice your Thai in various realistic everyday language situational exchanges.
7) A section about getting married.
8) Having problems and want out of the relationship? There is a handy section that introduces you to some helpful phrases to deal with these types of situations.
9) In the bedroom section. This is where you’ll get a chance to really flex your linguistic muscle!
10) A little section about health and chemists just in case!
And lots lots more...
A Thai Language Phrase Book With A Difference
Romancing the Thai is not simply just another “wham bam thank you mam” Thai love language phrasebook guide - it goes deeper than that! This guide will not only teach you the most important aspects of the Thai romance language – but will also provide the reader with a working blueprint that they can easily follow in order to achieve success in casual or long term relationships with Thai women.
Romancing The Thai Language Phrasebook can be used, and is suitable in many situations. It can be utilized by...
1) Men who are looking for a serious long term relationships with Thai Girls & marriage.
2) Men who are just taking a short vacation in Thailand - and are looking to have some no strings attached fun - with the many Thai bar girls who work the nightlife venues of Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.
3) Men & women regardless of their sexual orientation (gay men & lesbians will also find the language useful and relevant).
4) Students of the Thai language as a vocabulary and Lexis expander.
5) Anyone who is interested in reading a light hearted fun Thai language phrase book.
If you’re planning a vacation in Thailand – then “Romancing The Thai Language Phrasesbook” is a must have. So don’t leave home without it!!!