How does the Sage 300 ERP manager ensure against scope creep? in other words, can we track that any Sage 300 ERP project is implemented as planned, and is it working? Is there a Sage 300 ERP Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when? What potential environmental factors impact the Sage 300 ERP effort? What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Sage 300 ERP brings?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sage 300 ERP investments work better.
This Sage 300 ERP All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Sage 300 ERP Self-Assessment. Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sage 300 ERP improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Sage 300 ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Sage 300 ERP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Sage 300 ERP Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Sage 300 ERP areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Sage 300 ERP self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard, and...
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
…plus an extra, special, resource that helps you with project managing.