Sales Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive how-to guide ever written on the subject of selling. This 678 page volume covers all areas of selling in depth and gives specific detail about how to execute. It also covers areas which are not included in any other sales books such as:
• Intricate subtleties of rapport building
• Making sure everything about you portrays the right image
• How to be in line for the job when competitors don't come through
• What testimonials never to show your prospect
• How the parking space you choose can make or break the entire sales call
• What single bit of information you can give out effortlessly to a prospect that puts you miles ahead of the competition
• Subtleties of eye contact that can make or break trust instantly
The six authors are some of the most highly skilled and experienced salespeople around. They have a combined total of over 141 years of real world selling experience in many industries, in both face-to-face and telemarketing sales. They have been top salespeople in each industry in which they have sold.
This book contains the key information that can make you a top salesperson, and if you’re already there, this book can make you even better.