The Essential Guide for Prophets
Mining from years on the frontlines of prophetic ministry, and overseeing the internationally renowned Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, bestselling author Kris Vallotton takes you deep into the heart of one of the most crucial, compelling and controversial topics today: the office of prophet.
In this definitive guide, Kris offers often-neglected foundational teaching and provides critical advanced training, including how to
· discern your calling and grow in your gift
· define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
· recognize the six different types of prophets--and how to deal with false ones
· navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
· understand the complex ways God communicates
· prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
Vallotton offers a balanced view of not only what modern-day prophets are, but also what they are not. You will come away empowered and equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for this beautiful, vital, supernatural ministry.
Customer ReviewsSee All
School of the prophets
Wonderful teaching!! Incredible
It is ok
This digital version of this book does not match up with the suggested reading page numbers in the workbook. :/
There are many parts of this book where I felt something shift out of my improper perspectives and habits that with the help of The Holy Spirit.. I know I will never be going back to. Love the core values section, and love the guidelines for ministering to leaders. That's some of the most golden information I've ever read. Kris's integrity, honesty, transparency, and relateability overflows out of everything he touches.