An outrageous flirt and a buttoned-up Frenchman. When journalist Kerrigan Lush is assigned to interview a seriously rich anti-gambling crusader, she imagines a grandfatherly bore with a comb-over. But Alex Beaufort from Paris has plenty of hair – and enough of everything else to make her mouth water.
Irrepressible Kerri suggests a teasing game of strip poker, and they’re soon peeling off their layers of self-protection. Seduction is definitely on the cards - but who's seducing who? And what are the odds? Good enough to take a chance on? Alex uncovers a free-spirited risk-taker with a gambling problem – the last woman he’d ever want in his life. And Kerri finds a driven man with a past so hellish he surely couldn’t heal her deeply buried unhappiness.
Enjoy an international vacation in the South Pacific and see if this couple can build a satisfying future from ashes and hope.
Warning: Contains sexy Frenchman, tropical heat, and enthusiastic outdoor fun and games.
SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS is part of The Wellington Series.
If this is the first time you have read a Wellington story, you can easily read each book as a standalone. If you would like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!
Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:
Currently being written – The Scarlet Bay Series
1. Published; HARD TO REGRET (Anna and Jason)
2. On the way; HARD TO RESIST (Jossy and Cameron)
The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)
The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)
Sheikhs of Al Sounam Series:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)
Customer ReviewsSee All
I recommend this book!
Its quite the steamy romance and the characters interestingly sassy!
Short and simple.
Seduction on the Cards
I usually enjoy Ms. Pearson’s books, but not this one very much. I did not like the characters or the story.
This was an easy and fun read.