This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Tourism Office | Sleep | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Speleology | Sierra Nevada
2. Maps: Sequoia area | Sequoia National Park | Park Campgrounds | Park Facilities | Picnic Areas | Snowplay in the Park
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | State Route 99 | Fresno International
4. Attractions: See | Do | Front country | Back country | Other Park Attractions | National Forests
5. Landmarks: Ash Mountain Entrance Sign | Atwell Mill Grove | General Grant | General Sherman | Great Western Divide | Moro Rock
6. Trails: High Sierra Trail | John Muir Trail | Mount Whitney Trail | Pacific Crest Trail
7. Towns: Bishop | Fresno | Lone Pine | Three Rivers | Visalia