Explore the world of the Mortal Instruments with Cassandra Clare and more
Join Cassandra Clare and a Circle of more than a dozen top YA writers, including New York Times bestsellers Holly Black, Rachel Caine, and Kami Garcia, as they write about the Mortal Instruments series, its characters, and its world.
Inside you’ll read:
• A cinematic tutorial on why the best friend (Simon) always loses out to the bad boy (Jace)
• The unexpected benefits of the incest taboo
• What we can read between the lines of Alec and Magnus’ European vacation
• The importance of friendship, art, humor, and rebellion
• And more, from the virtues of Downworlders to the naughty side of Shadowhunting
Customer ReviewsSee All
Seems so interesting!
While I haven't yet read this, I absolutely LOVED the mortal instruments and infernal devices series! I cannot wait to read it and delve more into the Shadow World!
Not a story!
This is just a bunch of essays from people talking about the city of books. I sure wished there had been a written review that pointed that out! I want more of the stories! I've read all 8! Come on! More! I loved the other books, city of and infernal books, so very much. I guess if you're going to do your dissertation on them this would be good, but I really don't care to hear this a much of other people just taking about the books. I guess I'll read them again :)