A comprehensive treatise on golf's dreaded mishit — the shank — by the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 29 video explanations and drills (nearly an hour of video instruction);
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams; and
- Myths — Debunking misconceptions and conflicting advice regarding shanks;
- Diagnosis — Explaining different types of shanks;
- Causes — Analyzing swing flaws causing shanks; and
- Treatment — Exploring tips, drills, and training aids for curing shanks.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Shank! is a great mix of video, photos, and explanation that shows the way out of my bad swing. Now all I need is time to practice what Zach preaches.
Shanks be gone!
Finally cured of the shanks, have battled these demons for almost 4 years. This book gave me the knowledge and understanding to finally overcome the shanks. But more than that, My good shots are better than ever. Thanks Zach!!
Now I understand what causes a shank. What a great format for golf instruction. Shanks are gone!