Have you always wanted to start a business but didn't know where to begin? Do you feel intimidated by the technological aspect of starting a business? Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with limited resources?
In Shut Up and Startup, author Damion Hollomon simplifies the process by removing today's ever-confusing business jargon and demonstrates how embracing the basics can be just as effective in achieving your dream of becoming an entrepreneur.
Raised in the Bay Area of Northern California, the SmartPhoneRecords co-founder explains how he turned a simple idea into a global mobile app business, while having very little experience and very few options.
Through practical approaches, unconventional business methods and stories of lessons learned, he proves how starting a business is not just exclusive to the business-savvy experts. In this book you'll learn:
- How to start a business using what you have
- Cheaper ways to finance your business
- Why creating a "digital footprint" for your startup is vital to its success
- How to mentally undertake the various aspects of entrepreneurship
- Ways to build and grow your customer base
Talking about an idea is still just an "idea." If you're ready to take yours to the next level but aren't sure where to start, this is the book for you.