Simple, sensible solutions to ensure you and your baby will get a good night’s sleep by establishing healthy sleeping habits. Learn to set the stage for sleep with
• realistic expectations
• appropriate sensory experiences during the day
• the right sleep zone
• the elimination of hunger or medical reasons for night wakings
• healthy and sufficient day sleeps
• good sleep associations to help your baby re-settle by himself
• solutions for separation issues.
In addition Sleep sense offers an age-related trouble shooting section where desperate parents will find quick fixes.