I HATE TAXES, AND I BET YOU DO TOO.
NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP HATING AND DO SOMETHING SMART ABOUT IT!
Today, most of us buy smartphones and smart TVs, but what are we doing to get smart with our money? In SMART Retirement, author and SMART Advisor Network founder Matt Zagula shows readers how a SMART retirement can be built with little-known techniques.
SMART is the Strategic Movement Around Retirement Taxation® and its goal is to limit your postretirement taxation―not your income.
Inside, you’ll learn:
• How to use tax awareness to increase your net retirement income without adding risk.
• Ways to reduce the amount of money you give the IRS during your retirement.
• How Warren Buffett continues to grow his wealth through an actuarial concept called float and how you can integrate a similar approach in your personal finances.
• The three dates that forever changed the face and future of the American retirement system and how to use this knowledge to better protect your money.
• Why rate of return is a half-truth and how you can enhance your net returns by lowering your effective tax cost.
•The banker’s best math trick and how to stop it from costing you a comfortable retirement.
Are you ready to get SMART about your retirement? By integrating these techniques into your existing financial plan, you can secure a better financial future for you and your loved ones for generations to come.