So, What Can I Eat Now?!
By Rhonda Peters originally published in 2010.
So, What Can I Eat Now?! was written to give people challenged with weight fluctuations, food allergies, food intolerances, autoimmune diseases, and heart diseases hope. This cookbook inspires people, and let them know that they can enjoy food even if they are burdened with these potentially life threatening illnesses! The purpose of this cookbook is as follows:
1. To develop recipes that are 100% free of the three most common allergens, dairy, soy, and eggs
2. To provide recipes that are low in sodium, sugar, fat, and calories that are an excellent diet for people with diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
3. To devise healthy and tasteful recipes that minimize complications with diseases such as arthritis and hypo/hyperthyroidism.
4. To create gluten-free recipes for people who are gluten intolerant.
5. Lastly, to empower and teach all people how to cook healthy foods that taste delicious.
Each recipe in this book has nutrition facts and a full color photo. The nutrition facts were calculated based on an average daily 2000 calorie American diet.