Spanish for beginners: The most complete Spanish Short Stories book with Free AUDIO.
Brush up on your Spanish, improve your reading and listening skills, and make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 11 fun and engaging Spanish stories.
Reading and listening to short stories is an effective and enjoyable method to learning Spanish. The audio is FREE!
For those of you who can’t just slip away from life, travel to Spain and immerse yourself in the language in order to learn it, this is your solution! Reading and listening to native-spoken Spanish stories is the next best thing.
You have at your fingertips the written word AND its accompanying audio recording that allows you to:
• Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ Spanish words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
• Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to a native Spanish speaker.
• Learn how to pronounce Spanish words properly by comparing the written word to the audio recording.
• Familiarize yourself with a wide range of grammar structures and put them to use today.
• Avoid the monotonous task of memorizing grammar rules. How awesome is that?!
Recommended for beginning and intermediate level Spanish learners.
The stories are written for new Spanish learners. However, a basic understanding of Spanish is highly recommended to achieve maximum enjoyment and effectiveness of the lessons. This program is perfect for those who want to brush up on their Spanish language skills.
How will this book improve your Spanish language skills:
1. Each story is recorded by a professional. The speaker speaks slowly to help beginners improve their pronunciation. You receive 2 hours of MP3 audio recording!
2. There is no need for a separate dictionary. Each story is broken down with a Spanish and English glossary that introduces you to the words and phrases you might not understand.Any Spanish to English translations needed to understand the stories are included in a mini dictionary, perfect for Kindle.
3. A vocabulary recap at the end of each chapter allows you to review what you have read and listened to so you don’t forget the essential words and expressions taught throughout the lesson.
All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations.
With these 11 great Spanish short stories and the accompanying audio you can start improving your Spanish today!
This audiobook is truly a wonderful experience. The text is immersive, the reader sounds very pleasant, and it was easy to follow along and stay engaged in the stories. This book helps me understand my flaws, and teaches me the correct way to enunciate and pronounce words in Spanish. My Spanish is not used often, so it is broken. If it weren't for this audiobook, I honestly think I would fail a Spanish class.
Such a great way to learn!
I love this book of short stories! They really help make the Spanish language come to life and help you get more used to the language. I also appreciate that the narrator speaks clearly and with emotion, so you can really immerse yourself in the story. The calm voice made it especially good to listen to in whatever mood I am, as it is very relaxing and helps your concentration.
A great resource!
This audiobook is perfectly suited for beginners. The stories are engaging as they talk about different situations that we can encounter in our daily lives. Each story helps you increase your vocabulary and grammar, and hearing these words in context makes it a breeze to use them in dialogue later. The narrators are easy to understand, as they speak slowly for you to pick up the right pronunciation of words, rhythm, intonation, and flow. There is an opportunity to test your knowledge and reading comprehension with the practice questions and summaries provided at the end of each story. This is a brilliant choice to get more comfortable with the Spanish language!