Finally – a book that brings old world barbering back with today’s business strategies!
Learn the success strategies for opening, remodeling, and running a barbershop that focuses on the needs of your targeted clientele—the millennial man. Getting your game plan together can be time consuming and expensive when you try to “go it alone.”
Why take years to master the operational tactics that will lead your business to success? Ready, Set, Go! is a small investment for your future in barbering that will yield a big return. Jeff and Eric have laid out the game plan and thought of every last detail to help you budget your expenses, save money, and invest in your business. It’s packed with the steps, tips, checklists, ideas, and strategies to make your barbershop a success. Whether you already own a barbershop or you are just advancing your career in this direction, this book is for you. Ready, Set, Go! will help you to:
• Visualize, plan, and organize your new business venture.
• Assess and pick the right location and negotiate your lease.
• Select your legal and financial team and set up the business and financial structure for your barbershop.
• Design a barbershop that fits within your budget and set up a successful working relationship with your contractors.
• Find the money or capital that you need to finance your business venture and open your doors.
• Hire the right people to staff your barbershop.
• And, everything else you will need to own and operate a profitable barbershop!
In addition, this book has a special section, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, that contains advice that comes straight from other owners and industry leaders who offered their input on opening, remodeling, managing, marketing, and solving problems and challenges. The Check It Out sections enable you to be sure you don’t forget a single detail. With this book you will have laid the groundwork, from start to finish, for eliminating trial-and-error approaches, preventing unforeseen problems, and running a successful barbershop.