Hello, I'm Steve, thank you for checking out my very first book!
'Steve's How to Draw Animals' is a book I created to help show people of all ages how fun and exciting it can be to jump into the world of drawing. In this book I will teach you how to draw different animals, you'd be amazed how easy it can really be!
This book was created with children in mind, so the instructions are simple and easy to follow. However anyone can benefit from the tutorials, ideas, and drawings in this book. It's designed to be a universal resource for those young and young in heart.
So if you've always wanted to learn how to draw some fun and cute animals now is your chance!
In this book I will go over many techniques and instructions on how to draw some of my favorite animals that I learned to draw when growing up. Enjoy!
This book features:
- Over 16 different animals to draw! Including: Pig, Sheep, Hens, Roosters, Turkeys, Mice, Goats, Cats, Pugs, Turtles, Ladybugs, Snakes, Lizards, Frogs, Bunny Rabbits, and even an Elephant!
- Fun and easy to follow pages with big detailed drawings
- Step-by-step visual instructions with diagrams on how to draw each animal
- Full color drawings for each finished animal
- Simple instructions that are easy for children to read and learn on their own
- Ideas for additional accessories and features for making your animals more creative
Great learning tool!
This book has been great for me and my 4-year old at home. The instructions are easy to follow (for both of us, I'm not the most artistic) and the examples are well done. Highly recommended.