What key business process output measure(s) does Street Smarts leverage and how? How did the Street Smarts manager receive input to the development of a Street Smarts improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity? How will you measure your Street Smarts effectiveness? What threat is Street Smarts addressing? Is Supporting Street Smarts documentation required?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Street Smarts investments work better.
This Street Smarts All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Street Smarts Self-Assessment. Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Street Smarts improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Street Smarts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Street Smarts and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Street Smarts Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Street Smarts areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Street Smarts self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard, and...
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
…plus an extra, special, resource that helps you with project managing.