• $12.99

Publisher Description

USA Today Bestseller | Publishers Weekly Bestseller

Foreword by Mark Hyman, MD
Preface by Andrew Huberman, PhD
You know you should be meditating, so what’s stopping you? This entertaining and enlightening book by the founder of Ziva Meditation—the favorite training for high achievers—will finally take meditation mainstream.

“We meditate to get good at life, not to get good at meditation.”—Emily Fletcher

In our high-stress, overworked lives, we think the answer to accomplishing more is to do more. But the best advantage we can give ourselves is to take a mental break—to spend a few minutes of the day giving the body and brain rest. Did you know that a brief meditation can offer rest that’s five times deeper than sleep? When you make time to practice the Z Technique this book teaches, you’ll actually be more productive than if you took an hour-and-a-half nap or had a cup of coffee.

A leading expert in meditation for high performance, Emily Fletcher has taught meditation at numerous global corporations, including Google, Barclays Bank, and Viacom, to help their employees improve their focus and increase their productivity levels. With Stress Less, Accomplish More, anyone can get the benefits of her 15-minute twice-daily plan. Emily specifically developed the Z Technique for working people with busy lives. Now, you can learn to recharge anywhere, anytime—at home or at your desk. All you need is a few minutes and a chair (no apps, incense, or finger cymbals required).

This is not just another meditation book. In Stress Less, Accomplish More, Emily teaches a powerful trifecta of Mindfulness, Meditation, and Manifesting to improve your personal and professional performance, clarity, health, and sleep. You’ll learn how to cultivate Mindfulness through brief but powerful exercises that will help you stop wasting time stressing. Plus, you’ll get Manifesting tools to help you get crystal clear on your personal and professional goals for the future.

Filled with fascinating real-life transformations, interactive exercises, and practical knowledge, Stress Less, Accomplish More introduces you to a revelatory daily practice and shows you how to make it work for your modern life.

GENRE
Self-Development
RELEASED
2019
February 19
LANGUAGE
EN
English
LENGTH
272
Pages
PUBLISHER
William Morrow
SELLER
HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS
SIZE
2.1
MB

Customer Reviews

f6m1995 ,

Highly recommend!!

This book is an interesting read in every page. The way she explains things is entertaining and clear. plus it’s filled with scientific figures. I enjoyed it so much that I actually finished it in less than a week (I barely finish a book in a month). she explains the technique really well.

some might skip to the technique right away and I don’t recommend it because every chapter is important to read before starting the meditation.

the meditation might seem simple and stupid (especially the first days of practice) but it’s normal, at least in my own experience with different types of meditations. I noticed that the more you meditate the deeper it gets..
I started one type of meditation months ago and it felt NOTHING at first (it really felt like a waste of time) but now I can’t go for long without it as it gets so deep and intense. so my humble advise is if you are keen to start meditating (no matter what type it is) don’t get discouraged by its simplicity and by not feeling it at first! allow yourself to go through the process without judging it.. and it will pay off. thank you Emily for the great book I hardly rate any book but this one deserves the five stars!

dop333 ,

5 stars

This book is the real deal. I’m meditating twice a day and living a better life. Subtle changes make a big difference.

The ziva plan is a 15 minute meditation session, twice per day. So basically you spend 2% of your day meditating to improve the other 98%.

Big ups to Emily Fletcher. 👏

Rmissel ,

Finally!!!!

This book is perfect for anyone interested in meditation. Easy to read and easy truths about the benefits of meditation. I wish this practice would be introduced into schools. Buy it and see/feel the results! Ahhhhhhhh!