The New York Times best seller makes the perfect graduation gift for young adults in the real world!
This ultimate pocket-sized guide for life after school is filled with information for every step of the road to adulthood. Just because you’ve got a diploma in hand doesn’t mean you know everything—especially if it’s doing laundry, cleaning your house, or acing an interview. Topics include:
· How to Find Your First Apartment
· How to Write the Perfect Résumé
· How to Survive Living with Your Parents
· How to Make (and Stick to!) a Budget
· How to Build A Professional Wardrobe