Successful Analytics shows you how to:
• Understand what Google Analytics does
• Use Google Analytics to build an integrated measurement strategy for all of your visitor and customer interactions, both online and offline
• Use data quality best practices to gain business confidence and trust
• Ensure that your digital analytics team focuses on insights, not data
• Make the right investment in your digital analytics team
• Build a balanced team of analysts and position them in your organization
Using a non-technical approach, Successful Analytics shows you how to ensure that digital analytics is not simply a hit counter for your website. This book is for anyone who takes responsibility for digital data. It will put you in control, showing you how to use Google Analytics data strategically in ways that connect directly with your company’s bottom line.