Too many of us live at a frantic pace, trying desperately to stay on top of everything we need to get done. It’s no wonder we feel out of touch with our spouses, our families and even our Creator. But did you know that God offers a little-understood remedy for our hurried and harried lives? In this Bible study aid:
- The Sabbath: In the Beginning
- When Is the Sabbath Day to Be Kept?
- Which Day Is the Sabbath?
- Names for Saturday Sabbath in Many Languages
- Jesus Christ and the Sabbath
- Just What is Legalism?
- Was the Sabbath Changed in the New Testament?
- Was Sunday the New Testament Day of Worship?
- Was God's Law Abolished in the New Testament?
- Why is the Sabbath Commandment Not Repeated in the New Testament?
- Surprising Admissions About the Sabbath and Sunday
- "There Remains a Sabbath Rest for the People of God"
- A Sign of God's People
- God's Sabbath in Today's World
- The Sabbath in the Age to Come
- What is True Worship?
- Our Appointment With God
- A Test for You?
Customer ReviewsSee All
Sunset to Sunset - God's Sabbath Rest
Fantastic job on addressing a very controversial topic by showing in a logical step-by-step fashion. You proved your point beyond the shadow of doubt.
If you read your bible along with the booklet, you are in for a real surprise....what you have believed and what most of the world believe is not what God tells us to do. Read WITH your bible and be amazed!
Confirmation speaks at no end
Two years ago I was invited to fast with some friends of mine. Sun up to sunset pray and fast. I received scripture at that time in which said you call yourself my people and you eat pigs, mice and lizards. It then said you don't even honor the sabbath.
At that time I began searching for the true sabbath. I found many books and historical evidence over the Internet . However, this book was very enlightening . What a blessing it will be if everyone joined in on honoring the true sabbath.
May you be blessed and have favor from our Creator and Father in heaven. I want to thank you for being bold in sharing what is obviously revealed through the spirit. Oh how I pray for the day when we can see his face. Until then walk in his power and might.