Food, Water, First Aid, and Self-Defense Tips for Surviving Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather, Pandemics, Biological Threats, Terrorist Attacks, and Riots
It could be a fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, or hailstorm. Financial system collapse or bioterrorism. Governmental shutdown or societal breakdown. The world is full of possible threats, and they seem to be coming at us from all sides these days. Jason Ryder Adams covers everything you need to know prepare your home, keep your family safe, and get ready to leave if the worst happens. You’ll learn how to:
• Prep with children and pets (and do test runs ahead of time)
• Plan for staying put, sealing yourself in, and leaving depending on the threat
• Choose and protect a safe location and develop an escape route
• Defend your family with self-defense training and firearms
• Put together a 72-hour emergency kit, bug-out bag, and first aid kit
So don’t panic—prepare! Prepping today is for everyone. Survival Prepping is written for ordinary folks who want to get started on preparing for the worst. Adams shares bug-out plans for every scenario, safety tips, and invaluable checklists for acquiring the right supplies for emergency situations. Survival Prepping will help you ensure your family survives—and hopefully thrives—should a disaster strike.