Suzuki Piano School, Volume 3 includes new Romantic and 20th-century pieces, as well as newly recorded audio performed by internationally renowned recording artist Seizo Azuma.
The contents have changed slightly to include a new Romantic piece by Gurlitt and a 20th-century piece by Bartók as well as the Bach "Minuet in G Minor" (from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach), formerly in Volume 2. Other improvements include a cleaner appearance with less editing and spacious new engravings, as well as more detailed titles that include the keys, sources, composer dates, and catalog numbers.
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 1 (Allegro, Andante, Vivace) (M. Clementi)
* Minuet in G Minor, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (C. Petzold)
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 55, No. 1 (Allegro, Vivace) (F. Kuhlau)
* Theme, from Symphony No. 3 ("Eroica"), Op. 55, 4th Movement (L. van Beethoven, Arr. Unknown)
* The Wild Rider, from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 8 (R. Schumann)
* Little Waltz, from Little Flowers, Op. 205, No. 10 (C. Gurlitt)
* Écossaise, K. WoO 23 (L. van Beethoven)
* Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 3 (Spiritoso) (M. Clementi)
* Teasing Song, from For Children, Sz. 42 (Béla Bartók)
Customer ReviewsSee All
Audio not included
Do not be fooled by the "audio included" written on the cover. The audio needs to be purchased separately. The book itself is fine, but I purchased it thinking the audio would be included as stated on the cover.