Suzuki Piano School, Volume 7 includes newly recorded audio performed by internationally renowned recording artist Seizo Azuma.
The contents have changed to include J. S. Bach's "Prelude and Fugue in D Major," Chopin's "Nocturne in C-sharp Minor," Debussy's "La fille aux cheveux de lin," and Bartók's 6 Romanian Folk Dances. Handel's "Prelude" and Paderewski's "Minuet" have been permanently removed.
* Sonata in A Major (Andante grazioso; Minuetto and Trio; Alla turca), K. 331 (300i) (W. A. Mozart)
* Prelude & Fugue in D Major, BWV 850, from The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1 (J. S. Bach)
* Nocturne in C-sharp Minor, Op. posthumous (Chopin)
* The Harmonious Blacksmith, from Suite No. 5 in E Major (Handel)
* La fille aux cheveux de lin, from Préludes, Book 1, L. 117:8 (Debussy)
* Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 (1. Joc cu Bâta; 2. Brâul; 3. Pe loc; 4. Buciumeana; 5. Poarga Româneasca; 6. Maruntelul) (Bartók)