The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.
* Menuet II, from Suite in A Minor (Georg Phillip Telemann)
* Musette, Op. 1, No. 4 (Pierre Danican Philidor)
* Giga, from Sonata in A Minor, Op. 5, No. 8 (Arcangelo Corelli)
* What Shall We do this Evening (Wat zal men op den Avond doen) (Jacob van Eyck)
* Canzona La Bernardinia (Girolamo Frescobaldi)
* Suite No., 3, Op. 2b (Jacques hotteterre le Romain)
* Allemande (La Cascade de St. Cloud)