The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.
* Adagio, from Sonata in C Major, Op. 1, No. 2 (Francesco Barsanti)
* When Daphne the Most Beautiful Maiden (Doen Daphne d'over schoone Maeght) (Jacob van Eyck)
* Grave, from Concerto in F Major (Antonio Vivaldi)
* Affetuoso, from Sonata in D Minor (Georg Philipp Telemann)
* Air a L'Italien, from Suite in a Minor (Georg Philipp Telemann)
* Adagio ma non tanto, from Sonata in F Major, BWV 1035 (Johann Sebastian Bach)
* Allegro, from Sonata in F Major, BWV 1035 (Johann Sebastian Bach)