GIVE EDUCATION AND LEARNING A HIGH-TECH UPGRADE! In Teaching Technology, the first training guide for tomorrow’s educator, teachers and parents will discover a complete range of activities and workshops for integrating technology into the modern classroom and household.
Suitable for grades K-12, tweens, teens, college and beyond, it offers a full set of tools for teaching online safety, privacy and positive high-tech usage. Featured programs cover:
• Internet Access & Online Safety
• Apps, Software & Web Services
• Social Media & Social Networks
• Computer Use & Screen Time
• Responsibility & Digital Citizenship
Compiling leading experts top hints, tips and advice into one essential educational workbook, Teaching Technology is a must-read for those hoping to bridge the generation gap.
• High-Tech Classroom Activities for All Ages
• Lesson Planning Tools: K-12 + College
• Best Sites, Services & Tools
• Expert Guides: Social Media, Safety & More
• Workbooks: Communications and Privacy