New York Times Bestselling Trilogy. All Books OUT NOW
“My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect.
Then it all changed.
I was sold.”
Tess Snow has everything she ever wanted: one more semester before a career in property development, a loving boyfriend, and a future dazzling bright with possibility.
For their two year anniversary, Brax surprises Tess with a romantic trip to Mexico. Sandy beaches, delicious cocktails, and soul-connecting sex set the mood for a wonderful holiday. With a full heart, and looking forward to a passion filled week, Tess is on top of the world.
But lusty paradise is shattered.
Kidnapped. Drugged. Stolen. Tess is forced into a world full of darkness and terror.
Captive and alone with no savior, no lover, no faith, no future, Tess evolves from terrified girl to fierce fighter. But no matter her strength, it can’t save her from the horror of being sold.
Can Brax find Tess before she’s broken and ruined, or will Tess’s new owner change her life forever?
A New Adult Dark Contemporary Romance, not suitable for people sensitive to grief, slavery, and nonconsensual sex. A story about finding love in the strangest of places, a will of iron that grows from necessity, and forgiveness that may not be enough.
Release Day Alerts Please Sign Up To: http://eepurl.com/120b5
Customer ReviewsSee All
PERFECT AND SO UGHHHHH GOOD
I wrote these points done as I was reading...
-love the detail. I can picture everything.
- Taught me to be protective and alert always
- Always carry some type of weapon
- Never go to Mexico or France especially somewhere alone
- Reminds me of fifty shades
- YOU MUST READ IT ALL THE WAY TO KNOW HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK REALLY IS
- Why didn’t they, especially Q, just tell her what he was doing?
- Was all the times he lashed out on her because he was acting out his desires? I’m guessing yes but felt that’s kinda not clear since he hit her less then 10minutes in the door because she didn’t want to be to the library with him.
Tears of Tess
Wow so raw, and gritty! Loved Q and Tess’s story. Can’t wait to read more in the trilogy. Five cheers for Penni Winters. 💗💗
This was an amazing read!!! Such a dark and twisted book but in the end turns out great!