Jam-Packed With Real-Live Experiences Showing
What It Takes for Teens to Get Ahead
A lawyer in reviewing the author's manuscript said it was, "Dale Carnegie's
book How to Win Friends and Influence People for teens."
Carl Sommer’s straight talk is hard-hitting, fast-paced, and provocative, but also full of compassion. Sommer doesn’t shy away from tackling the tough issues that teens face today. He shares from his vast experience, and a host of others, practical insights to help teens become successful in school, workplace, and life.
• The Challenge and Your Dream
• The Technology Explosion and Choosing and Preparing for Your Career
• The Resume, Interview, and Advancing On the Job
• Understanding the Free Enterprise System
• Elephant Ears, Eagle Eyes, and a Pinhole Mouth
• Handling Finances
• Golden Rule Thinking
• Dating, Marriage, and Handling Peer Pressure
It’s alright !!!
Well written, I just hate the fact that he keep quoting people one after another . The whole book is about Him quoting somebody