For the fans of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, here comes a new illustrated children's horror anthology with works by Neil Gaiman, Sephen King, and more. You have been warned!
The stories in this book are scary. Real scary! After reading these horrible tales and staring at the creepy drawings, don’t complain that you couldn’t sleep or they started haunting your dreams—we warned you!
If you love ghosts and monsters and enjoy getting goosebumps, this spine-chilling book is for you! Inside, you will find:
• A creature that lives in the dark and feeds on those who do not pay attention
• A monster created by the descendant of Doctor Frankenstein
• A haunted house at Halloween
• A big cat that snacks on schoolteachers
• A boy who is afraid of what will come down the chimney at Christmas
• A school with very strange pupils
• A decidedly odd zombie costume
• A puzzle set by a ghost
• And more!
Compiled by award-winning horror editor Stephen Jones and featuring the authors Ramsey Campbell, R. Chetwynd-Hayes, Neil Gaiman, Charles L. Grant, Stephen King, Lisa Morton, Lynda E. Rucker, Robert Shearman, Michael Marshall Smith, and Manly Wade Wellman, this book is filled with nightmarish illustrations by acclaimed artist Randy Broecker.
So, whether you’re reading this book alone or with friends, get ready to be afraid. Very afraid!