The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The book has been specially designed for iBooks and features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you however wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows and text, studying schematics and glossaries. Download the sample and try it yourself!
• 304 pages divided into 22 chapters
• Videos of different engine malfunctions
• Videos of flap, spoiler and aileron operation
• Videos of TCAS RA and EGPWS warnings, Autoland, VNAV take-off, Go-around plus many more
• FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
• Full and interactive flight deck mock-up
• Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel and Air Systems
• Other fully interactive schematics include: Reverse Thrust, Alternate Flaps, Standby Rudder, PTU, Lights, Display, Units, Flap Failures, Zone Temperature Control, NPS, Engine Fire Protection, Cabin Altitude with simulation of Rapid Decompression
• Photo galleries
• System review
Absolutely Informative materials provided.
Strongly recommend to novice trainees
A must have for all 737 pilots and an invaluable tool for TR
The 737 Handbook is a well written, well structured interactive guide of the various systems of the Boeing 737. It is full of easy to understand useful information. I found it an invaluable tool during my type rating but I would also recommend it to line pilots to refresh or deepen their knowledge. It is an engaging reference with beautiful HD pictures, videos and interactive schematics that makes understanding of how systems work and interact a breeze. I can't recommend it enough.
This is the definitive guide to the Boeing 737 systems. The interactive schematics are well thought out and presented.