What’s the one entrée you should never order at a business lunch? Is it ever okay to order alcohol? When should you bring up the subject of business?
The Art of the Business Lunch takes you through every aspect of the business lunch. Robin Jay, the “Queen of the Business Lunch,” teaches you proven methods for making the people with whom you do business choose to work with you, instead of your competition, time and time again.
Finally, there is a definitive guide to the business lunch! Here is just some of what you will learn:
• Whether you should pick up your clients or meet them at the restaurant
• How to pick the right restaurants for business and which restaurants to avoid
• How and what to order
• Is it ever okay to order alcohol?
• When to bring up the subject of business
• Cell phone etiquette
• How to pay for lunch discreetly
Discover what companies are looking for in a candidate when the job interview takes place over lunch. Find out how to turn brief encounters at networking luncheons into solid, long-lasting relationships. Once you learn the secrets to The Art of the Business Lunch, you’ll never waste another lunchtime eating alone!