The Proposal: Adeline Rigby will live with Accountant Jack Foster and pretend to be his fake fiancée for one month in order for him to seal a promotion to partner. In return, Accountant Jack Foster will intimately tutor Adeline Rigby in French before she leaves for Paris where she will fulfill her dream of attending Le Cordon Bleu.
1. Maintain distance. Three get-to-know-you dates before announcing their engagement will be tempting enough.
2. No kissing. Okay, fine. Three kisses. Maybe four. And neck kisses don’t count.
3. No touchy feely stuff. Or at least not too many public displays of touchy-feely stuff.
4. No sex.
5. All right, all right. One night of sex in order to be a believable engaged couple.
6. Two nights of mind-blowing sex to make sure first night wasn’t a fluke.
7. Absolutely, positively, no falling in love.
Each book in the Off-the-Wall Proposal series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order.
Book #1 The Seduction of Kinley Foster
Book #2 The Attraction of Adeline
Customer ReviewsSee All
This was just an ok read for me. Pretty typical fake fiance trope with nothing that really made it stand out for me. It is well written and the characters well developed, I just never really connected with them.
Jack Foster needs a fiance to seal the deal on him making partner at his accounting firm. Adeline Rigby wants to become fluent in French before she leaves for Paris and Jack is the man who can help her achieve that. When he proposes this deal she thinks it may work out well as long as they follow the rules.....
Not a bad read, just not a favorite for me.