For the first time ever, Coach Jeff Dawson, with decades of both playing and coaching experience across multiple states and venues, addresses the game of baseball in the way it demands to be addressed: from the fundamentals and psychology of the game!
That psychology, however, is honed from experience.
Here you get nothing but a "hands-on psychology" style that you as the team's coach can and will begin implementing immediately to see instant results!
All aspects of the game are touched on including:
• Team Unity and how to get it back once lost and then how to keep it!
• Practice to stay focused instead of practice and for practice's sake!
• Catchers and batters and how to maximize their minds and steer them into winning players!
• Drills, drills, drills and what not to do during drills!
• Outfielding and how to boost your outfielder's desire to play their positions with razor-sharp accuracy!
• Infielding: how almost all coaches overlook the most basic requirement of their infields during practice!
• Run-downs, base-running, and stealing and how to drive a winning desire into your players that they won't ever let go of!
• Baseball psychology, a tried and tested psychology that is immediately applicable to the team itself and how to apply it to your players, the parents, and most important to yourself!
You won't find a boring encyclopedia of diagrams here!
You won't find a detailed over-analysis of historical losing teams here!
Instead, here you will find short and concise fundamentals that put the all-important fun back in the game for the players, parents, and you! Here you gain your coaching focus once again and immediately learn the techniques to instill that focus into your players! Here, you will find just enough of the all-around coaching guidance that you need to turn around your team and to build winning teams in the future!
Click to get this book because you owe it to your players not just to improve their play but to put the basics and fundamentals and fun back into the game starting today!