The ladder to success is a lot easier to climb without the excess baggage of flabby arms, chests, and waist. Furthermore, the increased stress that arises from increasing business responsibilities can be more readily overcome by a man who is in peak shape than one who isn’t. Just as hard work in the business world can be its own reward, so is working out. In fact, shaping up not only ensures robust health and a longer life, but it improves a man’s ability to bring about and enjoy business success by looking good, feeling good, and making good impressions on business colleagues.
The Businessman’s Minutes-a-Day Guide To Shaping Up is more than another book of exercise and diet tips. It addresses the problems a businessman faces in finding time to exercise, in setting goals for training, and in changing eating habits that make gaining or losing weight difficult.
The Businessman’s Minutes-a-Day Guide To Shaping Up includes:
• exercise programs developed for a variety of needs and body structures
• knowledgeable recommendations on training equipment and on training at home, at a gym, or on the road
• training programs for improved sports performance
• expert advice on the prevention and treatment of training injuries, jet lag, stress and anxiety, and even eye strain
• a primer on the basics of nutrition, proper food combining, and vitamin and mineral supplementation
• an account of one businessman’s training under Dr. Columbu’s direction that provides valuable insights on sticking to a training program, managing time, and setting goals