The CW Geek's Guide to Having Fun with Morse Code is full of practical information that will help ham radio operators have fun learning and using Morse Code. Chapters include:
* Learning the Code. This chapter gives advice on how to learn the code, including recommendations for programs and websites that you can use for free.
* Getting on the Air. This chapter describes, in my "no nonsense" style how to tune in CW signals, how to make contact, and then what to do once you have made contact.
* Choosing a Key. This chapter describes the different types of keys available and how to choose the one that's right for you.
* Keyers. This chapter describes the different types of keyers and how to connect them to your radio.
* References and Resources. This section includes information on Q-signals, RST signal reporting, abbreviations, CW clubs, and other resources that will be useful for amateur radio operators.