If you could improve one area in your fatherhood journey
what would it be? What would it be like if you mastered not one, but several aspects of your dad journey all at once?
What would life be like if you improved your level of parenting patience, had better and deeper connections with your wife and kids, improved your relationships outside the immediate family, and all while mastering a good work/life balance? How would life be different if you did this?
Hello, Im Larry Hagner and Im a dad. I love being a dad. And I believe that being a dad is one of the most rewarding aspects of a mans life. However, being a father can humble you like nothing else can. There really is no roadmap. With so few resources out there for dads like us, I decided to create The Dads Edge to help YOU as a dad to give you easy to implement techniques you can use to be your very best and enjoy your journey of fatherhood.
The Dads Edge will help you:
* Master work/life balance
* Discover three techniques to improve and maintain a great connection with your kids
* Improve the connection & intimacy with your spouse, no matter how busy you are
* Improve your relationships outside the immediately family
* Create positive relationships within the family
* Uncover three easy ways to improve your patience short term and long term
* Discover simple ways to show up big for your kids and be present in the moment
* Thrive (Not Survive) your journey of fatherhood
If you can identify with one or more of these issues, I understand first hand. Every one of us struggles with these issues on our dad journey and now Ive empowered you with some great strategies and a solid roadmap in The Dads Edge so you can relax and feel confident you are good dad focused and nothing will stand in your way!
Customer ReviewsSee All
I chose to read this book almost a year into my marriage and just a couple months before my first born daughter will come into the world. This book has been very helpful to answer some of the questions that I could never find answers too. Thank you Larry for the amazing words that you were able to put into this book!
The Good Dad Project
Great info, easy to read and powerful tips to make us the best dads possible.