The Digital Puritan is a quarterly digest of carefully selected Puritan writings, suitable for personal devotional use or for small group discussion. The focus of each article is typically more practical than theological. The originals have been sparingly edited, generally only to correct typographical errors or make the text more readable. Scripture references (ESV) are embedded in the text as hyperlinks--no wireless connection is needed.
This edition contains the following articles:
1. Christ Is Best - Richard Sibbes
2. Treatise on the Fourth Commandment - Thomas Boston
3. The Barren Fig-Tree - John Bunyan
4. Heaven Made Sure - Thomas Adams
5. The Audience of All Prayers - Thomas Shepard