"The Digital Puritan" is a quarterly reader of helpful Puritan works. Each article is carefully edited and formatted to maximize readability. This edition contains the following:
1. The Preciousness of Time - Jonathan Edwards. In which being mindful of the brevity of this life makes us live life to the fullest.
2. A Description of True Blessedness - Christopher Love. Why faithful hearing and keeping of the Word of God is an essential element of saving faith.
3. Of Wisdom and Innocency - Thomas Watson. Christ teaches that we are to be "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" (Matt. 10:16).
4. The Removal of the Gospel - Stephen Charnock. God's most severe and final judgment upon a land is the removal of the gospel from it.
5. The Crown and Glory of a Christian - Christopher Ness. The essential elements of conversion and the pursuit of a God-honouring life.
Includes over 500 Scripture references (in the ESV) and helpful notes hyperlinked to the articles. No internet connection is required.