"The Digital Puritan" is a quarterly digest of carefully selected Puritan works which have been gently modernised to render the text more readable. Helpful notes and Scripture references are included.
Sit down by the fire to enjoy the following articles:
1. The Saint’s Hiding Place in the Evil Day - Richard Sibbes. Though trouble may come into the believer's life, yet he has a quiet hiding place as a retreat.
2. On Christian Cheerfulness and Society - Thomas Watson. Christians have no reason to be of a bitter or dour disposition.
3. Look Out of Your Graves Upon the World - Joseph Alleine. A letter written from prison to his friends.
4. The Glorious Enjoyment of Heavenly Things by Faith - Jeremiah Burroughs. An exposition on Heb. 11:1, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
5. Chastisements For Sin - Samuel Bolton. Are Christians still punished for their sins, or does the grace of Christ obviate this?
Christ’s Sermon on the Mount in Verse by John Bunyan.