A British chick lit romantic comedy novel for fans of Bridget Jones, Sophie Kinsella and best friend romance.
*** Although this book is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone. ***
25-year-old Mel Parker has a few tiny problems:
* Her job is terrible
* She's been dumped yet again (and her ex is now her boss)
* Her best friend is in grave danger of being stolen from her by his evil girlfriend
* Her parents think she's a loser compared to her perfect younger sister
* All her efforts to improve her life seem doomed to failure
* There just isn't enough chocolate in the world to make up for the above.
So, what do you do when you've pretty much given up on your own life? You help others, of course! Whether they like it or not.
After all, what's the worst that could happen?
A British chick lit romantic comedy novel based (loosely) on Jane Austen's Emma.
Bronze Medal Winner in the Readers' Favorite Book Awards 2014 - Chick Lit.
Selected praise for The Dr Pepper Prophecies:
'I can honestly say that Jennifer Gilby Roberts is now at the top of my list of favorite chick lit authors along with Sophie Kinsella.'
-- Readers' Favorite
'Roberts has done an admirable job of updating Austen's classic Emma for today's chick lit sensibilities.... The book starts out with one of the funniest scenes I've ever read.'
-- Chick Lit Central
'This was seriously one of the funniest books I have read in a long time.'
-- Chick Lit Plus
'Like the titular beverage, The Dr Pepper Prophecies is sweet, frothy and immediately rewarding. It may not count as one of your five-a-day, but you'll feel a hell of a lot better for it afterwards.'
-- Best Chick Lit
Fans of British chick lit romantic comedy novels should click buy now.