If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about growing your own flavorful herbs and saving a fortune on expensive store bought kinds, then this book is for you.
With this book, you'll be able to grow herbs right from the comfort of your own home without harmful, unhealthy chemicals -- like the herbs you will find at the stores...
Here's some of what you'll discover inside:
- How to preserve your herbs with these 3 simple techniques...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to harvest your herbs...
- Secret of expert herb gardeners that few people ever know about...
- 3 proven steps to transplanting herbs
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to giving your herbs the best care
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to picking a location for your herbs
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to design a gorgeous, flavorful herb garden
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for growing herbs indoors or outside
- When to use different types of herbs such as culinary herbs, aromatic herbs, ornamental herbs and medicinal herbs
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for picking the best companion plants for your herbs
- A pennies on the dollar approach to using the herbs you grow
- How often to water your herbs
- How to control diseases and pests in your garden
- The once famous, but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to grow any kind of herb...
- And much, MUCH more!
But best of all, this book is written in plain, easy to understand English (This means that you won't find any super complicated technical jargon here). It's written to be dead-easy to read and understand -- laid out so that you can easily follow it.
Why wait to save money and grow your own flavorful -- chemical-free -- herb garden? This book gives you all the information to do it today.