So, you want to ride, but you don't know a halter from a harness? Have no fear - The Everything Horseback Riding Book is packed with helpful tips on clothing, equipment, and techniques to get you started! Author Cheryl Kimball gives you such clear, step-by-step instruction that even cinching will be a cinch. From finding the right instructor to mastering the trot and the canter, this guide has it all!
Learn more about:
• Safety tips and tricks
• What to wear-and how and when to wear it English vs. Western
• Arena work and trail riding
• Horseback riding activities
• Horse shows ands competitions
• Vacation spots for riders
The Everything Horseback Riding Book is your key to the skills necessary to be a confident and prepared rider!