What's the difference between growth investing and value investing? How much risk is acceptable? Does anyone really read a prospectus? Even in the best economic conditions, investment decisions can be overwhelming. In a down economy, it can be downright frightening! But with this helpful guide, you'll learn to successfully navigate the financial markets with confidence.
Written by a seasoned investment advisor, this guide features:
• Exchange-traded funds, the popular investing trend.
• Step-by-step guidance for novice online investors.
• Insider advice on choosing the right financial advisor.
• How to minimize investing taxes ...and keep more profits
• The best ways to profit in any economy
Completely updated to include the best ways to profit in a rocky economy, this easy-to-follow guide shows you how to build--and hold on to--personal wealth.
This edition includes completely new material on strategies to knock out debt and set realistic investment goals, tips for tracking the your investments, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and green investing