You’re thrilled to be a new mom, but do you know what to expect when you bring your baby home? The Everything Mother’s First Year Book is the invaluable resource you need to prepare for this life-changing event. From when to go on maternity leave and how to choose a pediatrician to when--or if--to go back to work (and how to survive without sleep), this all-in-one guide helps you step into your role as mom as seamlessly as possible.
Includes advice on:
• Getting through those first frantic days (and nights)
• Caring for baby and family as a whole, at the same time
• Dealing with mood swings and depression
• Returning to work outside the home
• Finding quality daycare and a babysitter
• Recovering your sense of self
p>Packed with real-time tips and expert counsel, The Everything Mother’s First Year Book is your key to maneuvering the first twelve months of motherhood with ease!