If you are like most expectant parents, you can't wait for your new bundle of joy to arrive. But how do you know what to do once your baby has arrived? Relax! The comprehensive book is here to guide you. Packed full of information and advice for new or experienced parents, the book is the instruction manual that Mother Nature should have included with your new baby. This is a valuable resource that provides you with many ways to nurture the amazing new person in your life while maintaining your sanity.
Written in an easy to follow chronological format from newborn to twelve months, this book will answer important questions about your baby's health and development such as:
* How do I know if our baby is eating enough?
* How much crying is normal?
* How do I know if my baby is really sick?
* How do I change a diaper?
* What can I expect at our baby's check-up?
This complete guide includes sections on
* Check-ups and Shots
* What it's like to be a newborn, one month old etc.,