The Gift of Leadership: How to Find and Become a Great Leader Worth Following
Where are the leaders? Perhaps the greatest problem in the world today is the absence of true biblical leadership. The heart of a leader is found in the person who cares about investing in the lives of others over their own personal gain. Great leadership is a gift that, when given, influences every area of our lives. While leadership doesn’t always come naturally, everyone has the ability to become a leader worth following.
In The Gift of Leadership, Andrew Burchfield unpacks what it means to embrace the position of a leader and how to develop the gifts in others. Throughout this book, you will learn:
- Accept the spiritual invitation of leadership
- Live out the core principles found in great leaders
- Craft and create your own personal leadership identity
- Find mentors that make a difference in your life
- Manage the emotions and expectations of your leadership
- Build and manage teams that thrive from the group up
As a manual for first-time leaders and a reminder for lifetime leaders, The Gift of Leadership will give the wisdom that wins every time.