This is an illustrated interactive coloring eBook! This Coloring Novels™ eBook includes the story and coloring pages so you can read the adventure and utilize touch screen technology (or your mouse on your computer) to enjoy coloring the eBook coloring pages. Grab your copy today for reading relaxation and color therapy fun (all in one). Look for all Coloring Novels™ titles such from Beauty and the Beast to A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and more.
* Interactive coloring eBook for teens and adults via Kindle
* 60+ pictures and images: characters, story scenes, florals, patterns, & animals
* Wide range of options: over 20 color options, layer colors, and utilize tool techniques to create beautiful designs
Find additional details about the book format after the story summary below.
About The Labyrinth Wall:
The fantasy charm of Eragon meets the gritty flare of The Hunger Games in the Amazon Best-Selling Obsidian Series books which offer a surprising and fresh magical labyrinth adventure. Imagine a labyrinth world from the perspective of its native people... Araina's lonely teenage life is forever altered when she witnesses a man with supernatural powers emerge through a rippling wall into the dark and deadly labyrinth she calls home. Araina must solve many mysteries surrounding the newcomer and the labyrinth she thought she knew so well. And, as a result of the stranger's arrival, Araina's creators have unleashed a series of attacks against the labyrinth inhabitants. She must decide if she will trust potentially deceitful allies in order to survive.
"It is a book that all fantasy lovers will find addictive and thrilling." - Readers' Favorite
* An Amazon Best-Seller
* A Dante Rossetti International Award Finalist
* Reader's Favorite 5 Star Rated
More E Coloring Book Format Information:
* You must view this eBook on a color display device (rather than one that only shows black/white or grayscale) if you wish to utilize the electronic coloring features rather than just enjoying looking at the illustrations as you read.
• A stylus may come in handy for the coloring pages. There are some less complex and some more detailed drawings interspersed. These books are as closely adapted from their paperback counterparts as possible. However, a couple pages are unique to the paperback verses the interactive eBook and the images that are the same may look different in electronic form. Most Coloring Novels™ books include about 10% to 30% coloring pictures with characters or scenes and the rest are pattern designs.
• Screenshot colored in images to save and/or share them! Tips are included in the eBook for how and why screenshots work well.
• Viewing this book in full screen mode will likely yield a better experience in general. You'll be able to see the coloring pages in better detail. This also helps reduce the chances you'll accidentally switch away from coloring pages before you finish coloring.
• This eBook is fixed format, meaning it has pre-defined, set page and font sizes. Font size cannot be adjusted for this format. Though on certain devices you may be able to zoom in and out and scroll if/as needed.
• Coloring Novels™ eBooks include several colors and tools. There are over 20 colors to choose from on the palette. The tools include marker, crayon, filler, eraser, brush sizes, and trash.
Coloring Novels (TM):
Novels have been refused the love of artistic interactivity and brilliant colors for far too long. Not anymore...
Coloring novels were dreamed up by author and artist, Emilyann Girdner. She launched Coloring Novels™ because she wanted to bring the joy of reading novels and coloring together. Reading is an inspiring experience, so you are invited to color the provided pictures and draw your own art as you enjoy this adventure. For more coloring and reading enjoyment, collect all classic stories available by Coloring Novels™.