This guy is for real— And he knows that it’s never too late to transform your body
It’s very likely that you have seen Dr. Jeffry Life before. And if you have, you might have thought, How can this seventy-two-year-old doctor have the body of a thirty-year-old? But his photos are very real, and you can look just as good as he does when you take control of your health.
Back in 1998, Dr. Life was sixty years old and a stereotype of the aging man: he was overweight with a noticeable gut and little muscle tone. Even though his own medical practice was thriving, and he thought he knew everything about men’s health, the facts proved differently. His libido was low, which was ruining his self-esteem. He felt tired all the time, yet no amount of sleep made him feel well rested. It wasn’t until a cardiologist read him the riot act that he even considered that change was possible. He then decided to make critical adjustments to his diet and lifestyle, and the results have been nothing short of astounding.
More than a decade later, Dr. Life continues to look and feel younger than ever. He knows that if he can make these changes to his body, his sex life, and his health, any man can. In this revolutionary book, he’ll show how you can turn around yourhealth by using the very same program he success-fully created and follows to this day.
The Life Plan introduces a healthy aging lifestyle that any man can master, no matter what shape he may be in. It offers:
• An action-packed exercise program designed to make working out entertaining as well as improve heart health and increase muscle mass. His program taps into various disciplines—cardio workouts, resistance training, balance and core conditioning, martial arts, and Pilates.
• An easy diet, featuring delicious choices, that any man can follow, along with rules for eating out and sample recipes for the single or married guy.
• A simple nutrient supplement regimen highlighting the top supplements men may need to halt, and even reverse, the aging process.
• A prudent guide to male hormone replacement therapies based on the most up-to-date research.
• Lessons on how to get your doctor to provide the care you deserve.
• How to sidestep America’s disease-based approach to medicine and fuel optimal health.
• And much more.
By following this program you can once again enjoy an active, clear-headed, sexually satisfying, vigorous, and health-filled life, while avoiding late-onset diabetes, heart disease, and other common illnesses and complaints of aging. For men seeking to make over their bodies and turn back the clock, The Life Plan delivers the keys to a fitter body, a stronger immune system, and a richer, fuller life.
Customer ReviewsSee All
He says outright that he uses testosterone and human growth hormone. Not something everyone can get legal access to. And not something anyone should lightly undertake as a lifelong plan. I don't claim expertise in this topic, but don't buy this thinking he has some Zen secret. Just regular old steroids. Oh, yeah, and otherwise living healthfuly, eating right and exercising and sleeping right .... like you don't already know those rules? Well, maybe not enough people know the sleep part of that magic trio. So, sleep regularly and enough: there, now you know it all. Go get (reasonably) fit!