2014 edition. Live la dolce vita on your very own Roman holiday! You'll discover the best of the Eternal City with this guide, including landmarks, museums, and other highlights, plus places to eat, drink, shop, and stay, with extra coverage of "Top Picks" attractions. Author Vesna Neskow lived in Europe for 13 years and speaks six languages. Her TV work has been produced by CBS and broadcast on NPR, and she has written for The New York Times Book Review.
* Contains 9 detailed city maps, including transit map.
* Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to chapter indexes and maps.
* "Top Picks" direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions.
* Full-color spot illustrations throughout liven the text.
* Links to venue websites throughout make it easy to acquire further information.